The night before cooking, soak the oats in 1.5 cups almond milk and place in the fridge. Forgot? Soak for at least 30 minutes.
2. The next morning, combine the oats (including the liquid they were soaked in) and remaining 1.5 cups of almond milk in a medium sauce pan. Add spices and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Make sure to stir along the way so that your oats don't stick to the pan.
3. Once boiling, lower to a simmer and cook until most of the almond milk has evaporated - this should take ~10 minutes.
4. Remove from the stove and serve while hot. Top with cardamom granola, fresh pears and a dollop of coconut yogurt.
For the Granola
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients except the coconut and raisins. Spread onto a baking sheet.
3. Cook for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and stir in the coconut+raisins. Let cool and store in a sealed jar!